Presented at the Joint European Stable Isotope Users Group Meeting, Vienna, 30 August–3 September, 2004.
Three sources of CO2 efflux from soil partitioned by 13C natural abundance in an incubation study†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1417–1423, 15 June 2005
How to Cite
Kuzyakov, Y. and Bol, R. (2005), Three sources of CO2 efflux from soil partitioned by 13C natural abundance in an incubation study. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 19: 1417–1423. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1938
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!