An application of electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry to probe the interaction of Ca2+/Mg2+/Zn2+ and Cl− with gramicidin A
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1517–1521, 15 June 2005
How to Cite
Sudhir, P.-R., Wu, H.-F. and Zhou, Z.-C. (2005), An application of electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry to probe the interaction of Ca2+/Mg2+/Zn2+ and Cl− with gramicidin A. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 19: 1517–1521. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1947
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2005
- National Science Council of Taiwan and Department of Chemistry, Tamkang University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!