Peptide photodissociation at 157 nm in a linear ion trap mass spectrometer
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 1657–1665, 30 June 2005
How to Cite
Kim, T.-Y., Thompson, M. S. and Reilly, J. P. (2005), Peptide photodissociation at 157 nm in a linear ion trap mass spectrometer. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 19: 1657–1665. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1969
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2005
- National Science Foundation, the Indiana Genomics Initiative and the Indiana 21st Century Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!