The use of proteotypic peptide libraries for protein identification
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 19, Issue 13, pages 1844–1850, 15 July 2005
How to Cite
Craig, R., Cortens, J. P. and Beavis, R. C. (2005), The use of proteotypic peptide libraries for protein identification. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 19: 1844–1850. doi: 10.1002/rcm.1992
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!