Treatment methods for the determination of δ2H and δ18O of hair keratin by continuous-flow isotope-ratio mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 2371–2378, 15 September 2005
How to Cite
Bowen, G. J., Chesson, L., Nielson, K., Cerling, T. E. and Ehleringer, J. R. (2005), Treatment methods for the determination of δ2H and δ18O of hair keratin by continuous-flow isotope-ratio mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 19: 2371–2378. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2069
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2005
- Technical Support Working Group. Grant Number: W91CRB-04-C-0031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!