Characterization of gingerol-related compounds in ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) by high-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 2957–2964, 30 October 2005
How to Cite
Jiang, H., Sólyom, A. M., Timmermann, B. N. and Gang, D. R. (2005), Characterization of gingerol-related compounds in ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) by high-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 19: 2957–2964. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2140
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2005
- National Science Foundation Plant Genome Program. Grant Number: DBI-0227618
- National Institutes of Health NCCAM/ODS. Grant Numbers: 5 P50 AT 000474-05, 3 P50 AT 000474-03 S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!