Optimizing an ultrafast generic high-performance liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry method for faster discovery pharmacokinetic sample throughput
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 2905–2910, 30 October 2005
How to Cite
Dunn-Meynell, K. W., Wainhaus, S. and Korfmacher, W. A. (2005), Optimizing an ultrafast generic high-performance liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry method for faster discovery pharmacokinetic sample throughput. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 19: 2905–2910. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2147
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!