Presented at the annual meeting of the Stable Isotope Mass Spectrometry Users' Group (SIMSUG), 10–13 April 2005, University of York, York, UK.
Carbon isotope analysis of bulk keratin and single amino acids from British and North American hair†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 19, Issue 22, pages 3227–3231, 30 November 2005
How to Cite
McCullagh, J. S. O., Tripp, J. A. and Hedges, R. E. M. (2005), Carbon isotope analysis of bulk keratin and single amino acids from British and North American hair. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 19: 3227–3231. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2150
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2005
- National Environmental Research Council (NERC, UK), the British Mass Spectrometry Society, the University of Scranton, and the National Science Foundation (USA)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!