Diagnosis of congenital adrenal hyperplasia by rapid determination of 17α-hydroxyprogesterone in dried blood spots by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry following microwave-assisted silylation
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 2974–2978, 30 October 2005
How to Cite
Deng, C., Ji, J., Zhang, L. and Zhang, X. (2005), Diagnosis of congenital adrenal hyperplasia by rapid determination of 17α-hydroxyprogesterone in dried blood spots by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry following microwave-assisted silylation. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 19: 2974–2978. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2163
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2005
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20475011, 20299030
- National Basic Research Priorities Program. Grant Numbers: 2001CB5102, 2004CB520804
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!