Portions of this work were communicated at the 52nd ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics, Nashville, TN, May 23–27, 2004.
Investigation of intramolecular proton migration in a series of model, metal-cationized tripeptides using in situ generation of an isotope label†
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 227–232, 30 January 2006
How to Cite
Bulleigh, K., Howard, A., Do, T., Wu, Q., Anbalagan, V. and Stipdonk, M. V. (2006), Investigation of intramolecular proton migration in a series of model, metal-cationized tripeptides using in situ generation of an isotope label. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 227–232. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2299
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CAREER-0239800
- Kansas Technology Enterprise Corporation/Kansas NSF EPSCoR program
- Kansas Biomedical Research Infrastructure Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!