Portions of this study were presented at the 53rd ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry, 2005 (San Antonio, USA).
Structural assignment of isomeric 2-aminopyridine-derivatized monosialylated biantennary N-linked oligosaccharides using negative-ion multistage tandem mass spectral matching†
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 412–418, 15 February 2006
How to Cite
Deguchi, K., Takegawa, Y., Ito, H., Miura, N., Yoshioka, S., Nagai, S., Nakagawa, H. and Nishimura, S.-I. (2006), Structural assignment of isomeric 2-aminopyridine-derivatized monosialylated biantennary N-linked oligosaccharides using negative-ion multistage tandem mass spectral matching. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 412–418. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2320
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2005
- National Project on Functional Glycoconjugate Research Aimed at Developing New Industry of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan and SENTAN, JST (Japan Science and Technology Agency)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!