Enantiospecific separation and quantitation of mephenytoin and its metabolites nirvanol and 4′-hydroxymephenytoin in human plasma and urine by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 463–472, 15 February 2006
How to Cite
Jansson, B., Elsherbiny, D. and Simonsson, U. S. H. (2006), Enantiospecific separation and quantitation of mephenytoin and its metabolites nirvanol and 4′-hydroxymephenytoin in human plasma and urine by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 463–472. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2324
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!