High-throughput quantification for a drug mixture in rat plasma – a comparison of Ultra Performance™ liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry with high-performance liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 544–552, 28 February 2006
How to Cite
Yu, K., Little, D., Plumb, R. and Smith, B. (2006), High-throughput quantification for a drug mixture in rat plasma – a comparison of Ultra Performance™ liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry with high-performance liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 544–552. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2336
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!