Investigation of several unique tandem mass spectrometric fragmentation patterns of NFDEIDR, an orcokinin analog, and its N-terminal dimethylated form
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 553–562, 28 February 2006
How to Cite
Fu, Q. and Li, L. (2006), Investigation of several unique tandem mass spectrometric fragmentation patterns of NFDEIDR, an orcokinin analog, and its N-terminal dimethylated form. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 553–562. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2337
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2005
- School of Pharmacy and the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation at the University of Wisconsin
- American Society for Mass Spectrometry (sponsored by Thermo Electron Corp.)
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award. Grant Number: CHE-0449991
- Merck Research Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!