Weili Yan and Ping Xiong contributed equally to this work.
Results of L-[1-13C]phenylalanine breath test with air isotope ratio mass spectrometry can reflect the activity of phenylalanine hydroxylase in cirrhotic rat liver†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 602–608, 28 February 2006
How to Cite
Yan, W., Xiong, P., Liu, Z. and Huang, G. (2006), Results of L-[1-13C]phenylalanine breath test with air isotope ratio mass spectrometry can reflect the activity of phenylalanine hydroxylase in cirrhotic rat liver. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 602–608. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2345
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2005
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2005038143
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!