Effects of chemical lipid extraction and arithmetic lipid correction on stable isotope ratios of fish tissues
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 595–601, 28 February 2006
How to Cite
Sweeting, C. J., Polunin, N. V. C. and Jennings, S. (2006), Effects of chemical lipid extraction and arithmetic lipid correction on stable isotope ratios of fish tissues. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 595–601. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2347
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2005
- Natural Environment Research Council
- UK Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Grant Number: MF0731
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!