Tandem electrospray mass spectrometric studies of proton and sodium ion adducts of neutral peptides with modified N- and C-termini: synthetic model peptides and microheterogeneous peptaibol antibiotics
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 618–628, 28 February 2006
How to Cite
Sabareesh, V. and Balaram, P. (2006), Tandem electrospray mass spectrometric studies of proton and sodium ion adducts of neutral peptides with modified N- and C-termini: synthetic model peptides and microheterogeneous peptaibol antibiotics. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 618–628. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2349
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2005
- Department of Biotechnology in the area of Proteomics and Molecular Diversity and Design
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!