Feasibility of static secondary ion mass spectrometry to study physicochemical interactions between organic components and silver in thermographic systems
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 641–652, 28 February 2006
How to Cite
De Mondt, R., Van Vaeck, L., Lenaerts, J., Geuens, I. and Van Luppen, J. (2006), Feasibility of static secondary ion mass spectrometry to study physicochemical interactions between organic components and silver in thermographic systems. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 641–652. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2357
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2005
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen)
- the Interuniversity Attraction Pole Program (IUAP-V)
- the Flemish Science Foundation (FWO, Belgium)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!