The use of desorption/ionization on porous silicon mass spectrometry for the detection of negative ions for fatty acids
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 680–684, 28 February 2006
How to Cite
Budimir, N., Blais, J.-C., Fournier, F. and Tabet, J.-C. (2006), The use of desorption/ionization on porous silicon mass spectrometry for the detection of negative ions for fatty acids. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 680–684. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2363
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2005
- DGA and CNRS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!