A comparison of the electron ionization and electrospray behaviour of some N,N′-disubstituted hexahydropyrimidines
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 823–828, 15 March 2006
How to Cite
Orelli, L. R., García, M. B., Perillo, I. A., Tonidandel, L. and Traldi, P. (2006), A comparison of the electron ionization and electrospray behaviour of some N,N′-disubstituted hexahydropyrimidines. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 823–828. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2375
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2005
- Universidad de Buenos Aires. Grant Number: B-105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!