2,5-Dihydroxyacetophenone: a matrix for highly sensitive matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometric analysis of proteins using manual and automated preparation techniques
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 785–789, 15 March 2006
How to Cite
Wenzel, T., Sparbier, K., Mieruch, T. and Kostrzewa, M. (2006), 2,5-Dihydroxyacetophenone: a matrix for highly sensitive matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometric analysis of proteins using manual and automated preparation techniques. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 785–789. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2378
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2005
- Sächsische Aufbaubank of Germany. Grant Number: 7495/1185
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!