In vitro metabolism of a new cardioprotective agent, KR-32570, in human liver microsomes
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 837–843, 15 March 2006
How to Cite
Kim, H., Kang, S., Kim, H., Yoon, Y.-J., Cha, E.-Y., Lee, H. S., Kim, J.-H., Yea, S. S., Lee, S.-S., Shin, J.-G. and Liu, K.-H. (2006), In vitro metabolism of a new cardioprotective agent, KR-32570, in human liver microsomes. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 837–843. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2381
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2005
- Center for Biological Modulators of the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program, Ministry of Science and Technology, Korea. Grant Number: CBM2-B412-001-1-0-0
- Korea Health 21 R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Korea. Grant Number: 03-PJ10-PG13-GD01-0002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!