Structural identification of isomers present in technical perfluorooctane sulfonate by tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 844–850, 15 March 2006
How to Cite
Langlois, I. and Oehme, M. (2006), Structural identification of isomers present in technical perfluorooctane sulfonate by tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 844–850. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2383
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2005
- Swiss Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 200020-101473, 200020-109098
- Norwegian Science Foundation. Grant Number: 102154
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!