Ultra-performance liquid chromatography coupled to time-of-flight mass spectrometry for robust, high-throughput quantitative analysis of an automated metabolic stability assay, with simultaneous determination of metabolic data
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 851–857, 15 March 2006
How to Cite
O'Connor, D., Mortishire-Smith, R., Morrison, D., Davies, A. and Dominguez, M. (2006), Ultra-performance liquid chromatography coupled to time-of-flight mass spectrometry for robust, high-throughput quantitative analysis of an automated metabolic stability assay, with simultaneous determination of metabolic data. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 851–857. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2385
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!