This article is a U.S. Government work and is the public domain in the U.S.A.
Automated method for measuring globin adducts of acrylamide and glycidamide at optimized Edman reaction conditions†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
This article is a U.S. Government work and is the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2006 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 959–964, 30 March 2006
How to Cite
Vesper, H. W., Ospina, M., Meyers, T., Ingham, L., Smith, A., Gray, J. G. and Myers, G. L. (2006), Automated method for measuring globin adducts of acrylamide and glycidamide at optimized Edman reaction conditions. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 959–964. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2396
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!