IICT Communication Number: 051208.
Letter to the Editor
Auxiliary approach to evaluate the isomeric decarboxylated anions from 2-, 3- and 4-sulfobenzoates in the gas phase by using ion-molecule reactions with carbon dioxide in the collision cell†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1045–1048, 30 March 2006
How to Cite
Kumar, M. K., Prabhakar, S., Kumar, M. R. and Vairamani, M. (2006), Auxiliary approach to evaluate the isomeric decarboxylated anions from 2-, 3- and 4-sulfobenzoates in the gas phase by using ion-molecule reactions with carbon dioxide in the collision cell. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 1045–1048. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2399
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2005
- CSIR, New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!