A novel discharge source of hydronium ions for proton transfer reaction ionization: design, characterization, and performance
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1025–1029, 30 March 2006
How to Cite
Inomata, S., Tanimoto, H., Aoki, N., Hirokawa, J. and Sadanaga, Y. (2006), A novel discharge source of hydronium ions for proton transfer reaction ionization: design, characterization, and performance. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 1025–1029. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2405
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!