Is proton cationization promoted by polyatomic primary ion bombardment during time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometry analysis of frozen aqueous solutions?
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1327–1334, 30 April 2006
How to Cite
Conlan, X. A., Lockyer, N. P. and Vickerman, J. C. (2006), Is proton cationization promoted by polyatomic primary ion bombardment during time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometry analysis of frozen aqueous solutions?. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 1327–1334. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2446
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2005
- UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- the National Physics Laboratory (NPL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!