Turnover of stable carbon isotopes in the muscle, liver, and breath CO2 of alpacas (Lama pacos)
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1395–1399, 15 May 2006
How to Cite
Sponheimer, M., Robinson, T. F., Cerling, T. E., Tegland, L., Roeder, B. L., Ayliffe, L., Dearing, M. D. and Ehleringer, J. R. (2006), Turnover of stable carbon isotopes in the muscle, liver, and breath CO2 of alpacas (Lama pacos). Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 1395–1399. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2454
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2005
- Brigham Young University and the Packard Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!