Analytical application of acetate anion in negative electrospray ionization mass spectrometry for the analysis of triterpenoid saponins–ginsenosides
Article first published online: 20 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1545–1550, 30 May 2006
How to Cite
Ng, K.-M., Che, C.-M., Wo, S.-K., Tam, P. K.-H. and Lau, A. S.-Y. (2006), Analytical application of acetate anion in negative electrospray ionization mass spectrometry for the analysis of triterpenoid saponins–ginsenosides. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 1545–1550. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2465
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2005
- University Development Fund and Dean's Fund for Traditional Chinese Medicine Research, Faculty of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!