This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Improved cell typing by charge-state deconvolution of matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectra†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2006
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2006 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1595–1603, 30 May 2006
How to Cite
Wilkes, J. G., Buzatu, D. A., Dare, D. J., Dragan, Y. P., Chiarelli, M. P., Holland, R. D., Beaudoin, M., Heinze, T. M., Nayak, R. and Shvartsburg, A. A. (2006), Improved cell typing by charge-state deconvolution of matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectra. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 1595–1603. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2475
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2005
- National Center for Toxicological Research, US Food and Drug Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!