This paper is dedicated to Dr Robert K. Boyd in recognition of his outstanding scientific and leadership qualities.
The influence of structural features on facile McLafferty-type, even-electron rearrangements in tandem mass spectra of carboxylate anions†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1511–1516, 30 May 2006
How to Cite
Grossert, J. S., Cook, M. C. and White, R. L. (2006), The influence of structural features on facile McLafferty-type, even-electron rearrangements in tandem mass spectra of carboxylate anions. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 1511–1516. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2506
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2006
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!