Simultaneous determination of seventeen glucocorticoids residues in milk and eggs by ultra-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 15, pages 2355–2364, 15 August 2006
How to Cite
Cui, X., Shao, B., Zhao, R., Yang, Y., Hu, J. and Tu, X. (2006), Simultaneous determination of seventeen glucocorticoids residues in milk and eggs by ultra-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 2355–2364. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2544
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2006
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7041004
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40471116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!