An unexpected ion-molecule adduct in negative-ion collision-induced decomposition ion-trap mass spectra of halogenated benzoic acids
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 15, pages 2265–2270, 15 August 2006
How to Cite
Attygalle, A. B., Kharbatia, N., Bialecki, J., Ruzicka, J., Svatoš, A. and Stauber, E. J. (2006), An unexpected ion-molecule adduct in negative-ion collision-induced decomposition ion-trap mass spectra of halogenated benzoic acids. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 2265–2270. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2582
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2006
- Stevens Institute of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!