Mass spectrometric identification and characterization of a new long-term metabolite of metandienone in human urine
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 15, pages 2252–2258, 15 August 2006
How to Cite
Schänzer, W., Geyer, H., Fußhöller, G., Halatcheva, N., Kohler, M., Parr, M.-K., Guddat, S., Thomas, A. and Thevis, M. (2006), Mass spectrometric identification and characterization of a new long-term metabolite of metandienone in human urine. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 2252–2258. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2587
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2006
- World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!