Mass spectrometry study of hemoglobin-oxaliplatin complexes in colorectal cancer patients and potential association with chemotherapeutic responses
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 17, pages 2533–2538, 15 September 2006
How to Cite
Mandal, R., Sawyer, M. B. and Li, X.-F. (2006), Mass spectrometry study of hemoglobin-oxaliplatin complexes in colorectal cancer patients and potential association with chemotherapeutic responses. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 2533–2538. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2622
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2006
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Alberta Health and Wellness
- NSERC University Faculty Award
- NSERC Postdoctoral Fellowship, and American Society of Clinical Oncology Career Development Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!