Stable-hydrogen isotope heterogeneity in keratinous materials: mass spectrometry and migratory wildlife tissue subsampling strategies
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 16, pages 2505–2510, 30 August 2006
How to Cite
Wassenaar, L. I. and Hobson, K. A. (2006), Stable-hydrogen isotope heterogeneity in keratinous materials: mass spectrometry and migratory wildlife tissue subsampling strategies. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 2505–2510. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2626
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2006
- Environment Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!