Protein profile of osteoarthritic human articular cartilage using tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 20, pages 2999–3006, 30 October 2006
How to Cite
Garcia, B. A., Platt, M. D., Born, T. L., Shabanowitz, J., Marcus, N. A. and Hunt, D. F. (2006), Protein profile of osteoarthritic human articular cartilage using tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 2999–3006. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2692
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2006
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: GM37537
- The Ford Foundation
- The Sigma Xi Research Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!