A 15N-aided artificial atmosphere gas flow technique for online determination of soil N2 release using the zeolite Köstrolith SX6®
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 22, pages 3267–3274, 30 November 2006
How to Cite
Spott, O., Russow, R., Apelt, B. and Stange, C. F. (2006), A 15N-aided artificial atmosphere gas flow technique for online determination of soil N2 release using the zeolite Köstrolith SX6®. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 3267–3274. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2722
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!