Selective detection of homocysteine by laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 22, pages 3303–3308, 30 November 2006
How to Cite
Su, C.-L. and Tseng, W.-L. (2006), Selective detection of homocysteine by laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 3303–3308. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2736
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2006
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 94-2119-M-110-016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!