An objective means of diagnosing anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa using 15N/14N and 13C/12C ratios in hair
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 22, pages 3367–3373, 30 November 2006
How to Cite
Hatch, K. A., Crawford, M. A., Kunz, A. W., Thomsen, S. R., Eggett, D. L., Nelson, S. T. and Roeder, B. L. (2006), An objective means of diagnosing anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa using 15N/14N and 13C/12C ratios in hair. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 3367–3373. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2740
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2006
- Office of Research and Creative Activities (ORCA) of Brigham Young University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!