This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Quantification of small molecule organic acids from Mycobacterium tuberculosis culture supernatant using ion exclusion liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2006 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 22, pages 3345–3350, 30 November 2006
How to Cite
Goodwin, M. B., Boshoff, H. I., Barry, C. E. and Dowd, C. S. (2006), Quantification of small molecule organic acids from Mycobacterium tuberculosis culture supernatant using ion exclusion liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 3345–3350. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2745
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!