Letter to the Editor
Haemoglobin Södertälje (β118 Phe→Val): a new mutation in human haemoglobin identified by electrospray ionisation mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 22, pages 3481–3482, 30 November 2006
How to Cite
Rai, D. K., Landin, B., Alvelius, G. and Griffiths, W. J. (2006), Haemoglobin Södertälje (β118 Phe→Val): a new mutation in human haemoglobin identified by electrospray ionisation mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 3481–3482. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2746
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2006
- Swedish Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 03X-12551
- The Karolinska Institutet
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!