Portions of this work were communicated at the 53rd ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics, San Antonio TX, June 5–9, 2005.
Collision-induced dissociation of protonated tetrapeptides containing β-alanine, γ-aminobutyric acid, ϵ-aminocaproic acid or 4-aminomethylbenzoic acid residues†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 22, pages 3443–3455, 30 November 2006
How to Cite
Talaty, E. R., Cooper, T. J., Osburn, S. and Van Stipdonk, M. J. (2006), Collision-induced dissociation of protonated tetrapeptides containing β-alanine, γ-aminobutyric acid, ϵ-aminocaproic acid or 4-aminomethylbenzoic acid residues. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 3443–3455. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2754
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CAREER-0239800
- Faculty Scholar Award from the Kansas Biomedical Research Infrastructure Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!