Portions of this study were presented at the 18th International Symposium on Glycoconjugates, 2005 (Florence, Italy).
Direct structural assignment of neutral and sialylated N-glycans of glycopeptides using collision-induced dissociation MSn spectral matching†
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20, Issue 23, pages 3557–3565, 15 December 2006
How to Cite
Ito, H., Takegawa, Y., Deguchi, K., Nagai, S., Nakagawa, H., Shinohara, Y. and Nishimura, S.-I. (2006), Direct structural assignment of neutral and sialylated N-glycans of glycopeptides using collision-induced dissociation MSn spectral matching. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 20: 3557–3565. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2761
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2006
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- SENTAN, Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!