Copper(I) chloride: a simple salt for enhancement of polystyrene cationization in matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 11 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 675–678, 15 May 2001
How to Cite
Kéki, S., Deák, G. and Zsuga, M. (2001), Copper(I) chloride: a simple salt for enhancement of polystyrene cationization in matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 15: 675–678. doi: 10.1002/rcm.284
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2001
- OTKA. Grant Number: T 019508, T 025379, T 025269, T 030519, M 28369 and F 019376
- FKFP. Grant Number: 04441/1997
- Bolyai János Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!