Effects of formalin and ethanol preservation on otolith δ18O stable isotope signatures
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 503–508, 28 February 2007
How to Cite
Storm-Suke, A., Dempson, J. B., Caron, F. and Power, M. (2007), Effects of formalin and ethanol preservation on otolith δ18O stable isotope signatures. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 503–508. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2850
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2006
- Natural Resources Canada Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation Program
- the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) ArcticNet Centre of Excellence
- an NSERC Discovery Grant
- an OGS Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!