Characterization and identification of diarylheptanoids in ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) using high-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 509–518, 28 February 2007
How to Cite
Jiang, H., Timmermann, B. N. and Gang, D. R. (2007), Characterization and identification of diarylheptanoids in ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) using high-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 509–518. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2858
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2006
- National Science Foundation Plant Genome Program. Grant Number: DBI-0227618
- National Institutes of Health NCCAM/ODS. Grant Numbers: 5 P50 AT 000474-05, 3 P50 AT 000474-03 S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!