Characterization and identification of diarylheptanoids in ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) using high-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 509–518, 28 February 2007
How to Cite
Jiang, H., Timmermann, B. N. and Gang, D. R. (2007), Characterization and identification of diarylheptanoids in ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) using high-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 509–518. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2858
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2006
- National Science Foundation Plant Genome Program. Grant Number: DBI-0227618
- National Institutes of Health NCCAM/ODS. Grant Numbers: 5 P50 AT 000474-05, 3 P50 AT 000474-03 S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!