Adduct simplification in the analysis of cyanobacterial toxins by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 699–706, 15 March 2007
How to Cite
Howard, K. L. and Boyer, G. L. (2007), Adduct simplification in the analysis of cyanobacterial toxins by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 21: 699–706. doi: 10.1002/rcm.2887
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2006
- National Science Foundation Graduation Research Fellowship
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Coastal Oceans Program for Monitoring and Event Response in the Lower Great Lakes (MERHAB-LGL). Grant Number: NA-160 P2788
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!